Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Saturday, June 11, 2011

The greates Thing I've ever made. She's Finally here.

Well as promised several weeks back. THe greatest thing I've ever made is here. She weighed in at 7lbs 10oz and was 19.5 inches long. She was born at 1:41 PM on 6/6/11. Her name is Emma and she is without a doubt the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I am in awe of her every time I look at her. It's awesome being a dad, here's a few shots of her.

And lastly while I've been up at night with her while the misses sleeps I have been working on finishing Hive fleet Nex. They are now done minus the bases I still have to order. The last 24 Hgauts are done and the 3 homemade Tyrant guard are done. I know some people wont like them and I hope some do. Ultimately though I like them, I hate the current model. I wanted my gaurd to be sort of mini carnifexes that just run around stupidly until they are told to block or kill by the Tyrant. So I started kit bashing and using spare parts and made my 3 unique Tyrant Guard. All made from 100% GW parts, I even added a few extra claw bits to make the crusing claws look more like large claws, so I can call them rending, I love the look of crushing claws. Anyway here they are. Sorry for the bad shots, camera was dying and I grabbed what I could.
As always thanks for reading/looking. THoughts are always greatly appreciated. More later, also the first of a few of my giveaways.

3 comments:

Oli said...

Congratulations dude!

eriochrome said...

Congratulations. Good Luck with her. Mine is a princess fanatic so I can sell her on any activity that involves princesses. Luckily Star Wars has one of those.

Spiderpope said...

Congratulations. As a dad myself i can assure you the best is yet to come.

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter