Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dejavu.....I've said this before.

Well its been a little over a year since my last post,and I know I said I was back when the Blood Angels came out, but I got sucked back into WoW (which I am bored with now for the most part) and life has given me a great big whirl. More to come on that with pictures. I have been building again though, and not just models. The greatest thing I've ever built should arrive in just about 7 more weeks and I'm excited beyond words. But I have been back in the modeling chair and have completed several models here recently. I even developed a model building plan, where if I build a certain number of troops I earn a tank or a Trygon or something cool. I recently earned myself a Land Raider and am 6 models away from a Trygon. I am excited about the game again and hope to keep it that way. I'll be posting more again and will have pictures of the new models, the new room I had to build that moved me into my new room, and in 7 weeks give or take my new addition. More to come I promise. I even found a group of gamers in Tuscaloosa finally and hopefully I will be able to get back into some games with Lach and the new gamers here in the near future. Special thanks to those of you that kept me in your blog rolls.

No comments:

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter