Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why have 2 when you can have 7

So I decided to build some more today and did a little prime work but ran out of spray so stopped short but its all good cause i got conversion happy too. Anyway what started as 2 dreads
1 regular and 1 venerable see below...

became
2 new regulars from the blackreach kit with meltas and power fists. And 1 soon to be ancient and venerable original dread (he's so tiny.) he comes with a power fist and a converted assault cannon arm.
next up...
the newest Venerable with multiple load outs, converted to stand higher and is wielding a autocannon/heavy bolter arm and a powerclaw w/flamer arm. See other loadouts below.
and the newest behemoth of the bunch.
the Ironclad, when i think Ironclad I think big mean I come out and destroy everything. He's converted to be a quad walker. he's wielding a seismic hammer with melta. A c/c power claw arm with Melta attachment and blade (he can only have the 1 melta but it's just for looks and meaness factor.) he's been heightened and tweaked. He's got a ton of armor pieces and ribbons badges, scrolls etc. that I haven't finished, well even started working on yet. so he looks kinda brittle and naked-ish but when they get done he'll be a mean son of a gun, I hope. I love him though so that's what counts.
Here's the optional weapon loads for the ironclad and the new ven. Hurricane bolter, lascannon/assault cannon arm (again I know you can only use 1 I just like having different builds. Plus I always look at it like why would you go to war with 1 gun when you can bring the lot.) the heavy bolter/autocannon arm. the Power claw/melta arm. My converted HK missile rack and the seismic hammer with melta. I didn't put the other power claw arm with flamer but it's been converted to be longer and bent so he's more action posed.
More to come of the new 5 as i Get them primed and painted. Doing some of it tomorrow and playing a few games to hopefully.

And lastly I leave you with my next project which is on hold until I get back from the Bahamas, (thank GOD for vacations.)
Count em up 6 drop pods. Oh the joy....my fingers are already hurting and I haven't even started them.

more later,
Matt

*sorry if the pictures are bad as always, I'm working on it.*









1 comment:

Cannonfodder said...

6 droppods- oh the apin I get from just looking at it. My thoughts are wit you for you may fidn yourself underestimating the amoutn of work that these guys aer gonna take.

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter