Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Monday, January 5, 2009

Belial loves magnets..

So I finally got over the scared feeling and got out the drill. After a few pilot holes and a few anxious moments I got the holes drilled. Then after several hesitant moments of making sure my polarities (I think that's right) matched I had his body and arms set for the finale.
The magnets are in place.
Today I'm thinking Lightning claws. (love when the dog hair gets in the shot DOH.)
Tomorrow I'm Thinking Swords and bolters.
No idea what I was thinking.

I really love the magnets. I think I sat here just watching his arms slide across the bed for about 5 minutes. With Bel. done I needed a base, with the 15th looming I needed a base. So I finished the base. Buuuuuut I didn't post him on it because that's for another day. Oh yeah also the poses aren't the ones he is actually in on the base but he wont stand with his arms on unless they were put exactly that way.
All that's left now is the standard bearer and the banner for him and the apoth.

2 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

I'm building another Belial myself... at some point and I'm tempted to try the magnet approach too.

This time I'm giving him the claws but it seems like no matter what option I take, he's just not all that good of a character (aside from making my termies into scoring units).

Kayla said...

Appreciate this blog post

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter