Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FINISHED SOME TERMIES


Finished up 4 of the old terminators. The 2nd photo is a before and after the left one is my terms from 3 years ago when i first got them. The right is a new one. I let the wife inspect em and she said they both look good. So i'm a little worried now cause i think the new ones look good and the old ones are crap. But I think she is just triyng to make me happy to. Anyway that's what i've finished now. Got some other oldies to redo I may just scrap em and buy new ones. Which leaves 10 new termies to do. I dunno I think I may put the Bikes on the painting table or maybe the Speeder. Dunno yet. I need to build and paint up my vanguard and sternguard. Who knows i'll figure it out as I go. Still got a bunch to paint. Oh and gonna post up a pic of the homegrown titan here in a few days too.
Im also debating what to paint my Term sgts. I'm thinking all black to go for the lost uniforms of the ancient angels. Dunno though. Ideas?


3 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

They look good, I'm interested in seeing that Titan

jabberjabber said...

Solid black for the Terminator Sergeant would be neat: the old feel of Dark Angels is imposing.

Anonymous said...

I like these guys, nicely modelled, especially the weapons. They look like they are about to release a volley in unison!

Nice work mate,

73rd

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter