Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Sunday, November 2, 2008

painting and more painting

So, I have about a 12,000 point SM army working on a thunderhawk which will push me into the 13,000 area. I have been working for the last 6 months on getting it all painted. When i first got the army about 4 years ago i was under the notion of paint and play. Well needless to say the models were painted green some horrid extra color and done. Then I started playing and saw some other peoples armies. Needless to say i have re-done the army. Started redoing them about a year or so ago. Put together a dread and some marines. Painted em up to what i was happy with, which i believe is a above standard tabletop. I'm not hoping for any golden demon awards but i like the occasional "wow those guys are sweet." But on to recent developments. Ive been painting like i said for the last 6 months. i only get a day and a half a week off so i spend about half of one of those days painting up models. I try to get about 5 to 10 done depending on complexity. SO yeah the point of this post just finished 5 assault marines with jump packs, 2 flamer marines and 1 meltagun marine. i got the camera up and running, now im just trying to make some good shots. I'll be posting the pics in the next day or so of some of the army and some of the newly finished pieces. I may even show my before marines and where i am now with them. I think ive advanced considerably in my painting ability. Anyway more to come plus i should be playing some games on Tuesday so batreps soon.

No comments:

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter