Home of the Emperors Archangels. The Fallen have come
home....



Monday, November 17, 2008

WHATCHA READING

So in my now building/painting/working/Warcraft time i been catching up on some reading. I have a decent 40k library and I have every Predator, Alien, or Predator vs' Alien book ever made. Anyway what i was about to say. What books fill your reading library. I just finished the Blood Ravens omni. I got a few new ones in the mail. Deathwing, Brothers of the Snake, Angels of Darkness, The Blood Angels Omni. (Thanks Jawaballs for getting me so interested in the BA all of a sudden.) The Killing Ground (the 4th installment of the Nightbringer Ultramarines line.) Also got the two new predator novels and just about finished one of em.
Anyway just wondering what everyone reads or does when there not 40k'ing'.

Side note. I'm working on the Sternguard and a tank right now. Thanks voters. I'm also working on a photo box to better show my minis. Got some games tomorrow and I'll be posting the titan in about a day. Got a full plate on top of I'm trying to level 3 characters in Warcraft, gotta love expansions.
More soon

4 comments:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

What am I reading... other blogs.
I would like to get into the Horus Heresy series but just can't get started.

If I could find a good stand alone book, I might be inclined to pick that up and give it a go.

Peter said...

I don't really read any 40K/black library stuff. I do like my Terry Pratchett though...

Matt said...

RonSaikowski said...
What am I reading... other blogs.
I would like to get into the Horus Heresy series but just can't get started.

If I could find a good stand alone book, I might be inclined to pick that up and give it a go.

Ron, Anything Abnett in the 40K library is pretty good i think. He seems to be one of the better writers. Horus wise Descent of Angels i enjoyed but I'm a DA guy. There a few others but i cant think of the names. However stand alones (The Ravenor series is great IMO, and the Dead Sky Black Sun series. Oh try Firewarrior. It's a good Tau read. I'm sure theres more those are just stand outs at the moment.

Anonymous said...

At the moment I'm reading Forte, Pedersen and Oram's 'Viking Empires' but that's for class. On the hobby side of things I thouroughly recommend Graham McNeill's 'Ambassador Chronicles' which are Fantasy orientated, and Stan Nicholls' 'Orcs' trilogy - though they're not based on Warhammer Orcs.

 
cool hit counters
download an html hit counter